March 1, 2016
Impact Digital, the leader in high-end retouching, seeks a talented Creative Production Manager out of our New York office to oversee and manage retouching projects from start to finish. The Creative Production Manager works closely with clients and internal account and retouching teams on global campaign production.
– Collaborating with account team
– Managing retouchers and pre-press throughout the production process to deliver perfect work on high-end campaigns
– Planning and organizing project schedules
– Attending client meetings
– Leading review sessions and production meetings
– Trafficking, quality control, meeting deadlines, supervising/managing photoshoots in-house, closing jobs, assisting billing and producing reports.
Minimum of 4 years of agency, vendor or in-house print production experience is a must. Some travel may be required to client locations and satellite offices.
Candidates must have a college degree with a minimum of a 3.0 GPA in communications, graphic arts, or a related field of study. Candidates must also have a strong background in Adobe CS knowledge, and experience in high-end retouching and post-production.
Impact Digital is the leading high-end retouching company and is recognized in continual press coverage and industry awards.
The company has 25 employees and occupies 30,000 sq. ft. in their Tribeca, NY offices.
Impact Digital’s global client list includes Publicis, McCann Worldgroup, Procter & Gamble, Wieden & Kennedy, Estée Lauder, Tommy Hilfiger, Absolut Vodka, Nike, Grey Worldwide, J. Walter Thompson, L’Oreal, Vogue, GQ and W Magazine. Impact Digital is part of Industrial Color Brands which is a family of vertically-integrated creative production companies that provide high-end creative production, post-production, online services, technology development, and related services. Industrial Color Brands includes Impact Digital, Industrial Color, Industrial Color Software, Smashbox Studios and Fast Ashleys Studios.